Reviews are the most important pieces of feedback you can receive about a product.
Not only do they provide vital information about your product’s strengths and weaknesses, they also tell your buyers whether or not to buy.
Whether we admit it or not, us marketers need to pay attention to online reviews. Small changes in how our goods are reviewed online can dramatically change consumer behavior.
In fact, studies show that consumers are heavily influenced by reviews:
- 96% of all purchases are made for products with an average rating of 4 or more stars
- Products with an average rating of 4 stars get 11.6 times more orders than products with an average star rating of 3
- There were 126% more orders for products with an average rating of 5 stars than those with an average of 4 stars
Yet most marketers have no effective way to measure reviews online, compare their products to those of the competition, and learn what’s needed to improve ratings and sales.
Gathering insights from online reviews
With Brandwatch Reviews, marketers are finally able to make sense of how their products are perceived online.
Since launching back in May, Brandwatch Reviews has already started to help some of the world’s largest brands dramatically improve their performance online. Simply put, it can help you:
- Improve your ranking: Learn what negative reviewers want, spot opportunities to improve your position, and garner a higher product rating
- Beat the competition: Compare directly with your competitors and spot weaknesses you can capitalize on
- Discover game-changing buyer needs: Find the small improvements that will supercharge growth
- Sell more online: Garner better reviews, beat the competition, create better products, and ultimately sell more
4 major improvements
The Incubator team at Brandwatch has been hard at work making improvements to Brandwatch Reviews that make the solution even more powerful.
Here are the four updates:
1. Comparison dashboards
Now you can compare up to five different products side-by-side to learn how your brand competes. Quickly discover what features and functionality your customers love and which competitors are performing best.