Document Attestation by Government Departments for Travelling Abroad

Notary stamps signed contract in his notary's office

With the changing time, it has become possible for people to realize their dreams and goals in life.  It has become possible because of the promising opportunities that the market provides, and easy abroad travel. An increasing number of companies prefer hiring Indian talent making it possible for people to pursue their dreams. No longer you have had to wait for a lifetime to turn your dreams into reality. Whether you have found a job abroad, want to carry out business or got admission to a foreign university – you can now make the most of it. All you have to do is complete the attestation process. Yes, you read that correctly. There are several government departments that play a crucial role in the attestation process, and the Ministry of External Affairs and HRD are two such departments. Getting MEA and HRD attestation done is a must to travel abroad.

The Ministry of External Affairs attestation is done after all attestations are completed. After getting an MEA stamp or sticker, you have to get the documents and certificates attested from the consulate or embassy of the country you are traveling to. Human Resource Department or HRD attestation, on the other hand, is done for the educational documents and certificates. All your educational documents, degree, diploma and certificates are attested by the HRD department. One question that might be worrying you – how to make MEA, HRD and other attestation simple and easy?

Simple – look for attestation agencies who can help you in MEA document attestation, non-educational certificate attestation for Saudi, Qatar, UAE; USA and UAE embassy certificate attestation; certificate attestation in Coimbatore, Cochin, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kozhikode, Calicut, Vishakhapatnam, and Madurai; HRD attestation in Mangalore, degree certificate apostille in Vadodara; Degree attestation for Oman, Apostille Australia; distance education certificate attestation, France Apostille, and Ministry of External Affairs Attestation.