The Brushes Celebrity Makeup Artists Can’t Live Without

Whether you’ve leaned into the less is more makeup mentality or are still committed to a full face, the best makeup brushes can take your look to the next level. In a perfect world, we’d have our own professional makeup artist magically appear at the snap of a finger, but the next best thing is asking the pros which tools they swear by, and stocking our beauty arsenals with the best brushes for the job. While the makeup you use and techniques you’ve mastered have about 90% to do with how your look turns out, the other 10% comes down to the tools you use. And the way we see it, if you don’t have the option to call up Michelle Obama’s makeup artist for a daytime look, you can at least get one step closer by using the makeup brushes he always keeps on hand.

If you’ve ever wondered how makeup artists get the perfect dewy glow, bomb brows, and a top tier bold lip, part of the secret lies in the brush. We polled some of our favorite makeup artists whose clients include both of the Hadid sisters, Chloë Grace Moretz, and Michelle Obama on the best makeup brushes and makeup brush brands they can’t live without. Here’s what they shared.

All products featured on Glamour are independently selected by our editors. However, when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Source link